We are hiring farm team members!
We are seeking 1 full-time staff member from April – November, and 1 full-time or 2 part-time members from mid/ late May – early September.
Our small scale organic farm offers a fun, active, outdoor job opportunity for the right hard-working, enthusiastic individuals.
We are currently accepting resumes for the upcoming season.
Successful applicants must:
- Have dependable transportation to get to work on time (8:00 AM).
- Be able to commit to staying for the duration of their position (Apr-Nov or May-Sept)
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs, be physically fit and work in a variety of walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to complete repetitive tasks.
- Provide their own comfortable gear to work in, and be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Work well as a team member and independently.
No farm experience required (though would be valued). All employees will be trained for their position on the job.
Farm team member’s tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Seeding microgreens, shoots and vegetable starts
- Transplanting vegetable starts
- Trellising and pruning tomatoes and cucumbers in the greenhouse
- Hoeing and hand weeding
- Hand harvesting vegetables and examining for quality
- Washing and packaging vegetables, and washing harvest totes
- Preparing for market, packing orders
New team members start at $14.00/hour. Pay increase is based on performance, seniority, and how much responsibility a team member handles.
If you would like to be considered for hire please send an email with a resume attached to Tamara:
Tamara will contact you to confirm that she received your email and resumé.
At that point you may be invited to an on-farm tour and interview. If you are currently away from the area and unable to return during the interview period, phone interviews are possible.
Thank you for your interest in our farm!