Skip to content
- That everyone should be able to access, prepare, eat, grow and preserve local healthy food to enjoy year round.
- That health, family and homesteading skills should be preserved.
- That food is the most powerful tool that people can use to improve their personal health.
- That healthy eating should be pleasurable, not stressful.
- That farming is a noble profession and that being a farmer is an opportunity to create positive change.
- That organic food production is good for the environment.
- That our food and our service should create a positive and memorable experience.
- That we can work to be firmly rooted in our community.